The Return Of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth

A Course In Miracles is a direct communication from God through Jesus Christ. This course was sent from him to you to open up the path of light to you, and teach you, step by step, how to return to the eternal Self you thought you lost. Jesus is with you now, as your mind and body transform from death to life under the guidence of his resurrected mind.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Some personal words:


Something extraodinary is happening to me. Through my application of the Course In Miracles in every moment, through the presence of Jesus Christ in me and my procimity to the illuminate mind of the Master Teacher, by the Grace of God, has the bubble of my personal dream collapsed. I am no longer trapped in the mirror reflection of my own perception. Everything I see, as Jesus shows me every instant, is merely part of my own dream with no reality in truth at all. Not the seemingly unpenetrable cover of guilt, not the bodies, not the births and deaths and successes and failures inbetween, no time or space ... are real at all, in any regard, ever. With no exception is perception an outward picture of how I feel about myself. And with no exception does the outer and the inner world change but through my decision. By the Grace of God... I live!

The memory of God is shimmering accross the wide horizons of our minds. A moment more and it will rise again. A moment more and we are savely home where God would us be.

In gratitude
Kira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home