The Return Of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth

A Course In Miracles is a direct communication from God through Jesus Christ. This course was sent from him to you to open up the path of light to you, and teach you, step by step, how to return to the eternal Self you thought you lost. Jesus is with you now, as your mind and body transform from death to life under the guidence of his resurrected mind.

Monday, August 29, 2005

TRUST IN MY HELP

From Jesus Christ
from his Course In Miracles:

When you are tempted to yield to the desire for death, remember that I did not die.

You will realize that this is true when you look within and see me.

Would I have overcome death for myself alone? And would eternal life have been given me of the Father unless he had also given it to you?



My brother, child of our Father, this is a dream of death.
There is no funeral, no dark altars, no grim commandments nor twisted rituals of condemnation to which the body leads you.

Ask not release from the body. But free it from the merciless and unrelenting orders you laid upon it, and forgive it what you ordered it to do. In its exaltation you commanded it to die, for only death could conquer life. And what but insanity could look upon the defeat of God, and think it real?

The world is not left by death but by truth, and the truth can be known by all those for whom the Kingdom was created, and for whom it waits.

Everything is accomplished through life, and life is of the mind and in the mind. The body neither lives nor dies, because it cannot contain you who are life. If we share the same mind, you can overcome death because I did.

Your resurrection is your reawakening. I am the model for rebirth, but rebirth itself is merely the dawning on your mind of what is already in it. God placed it there Himself, and so it is true forever. I believed in it, and therefore accepted it as true for me.

I will awaken you as surely as I awakened myself, for I awoke for you. In my resurrection is your release. Our mission is to escape from crucifixion, not from redemption.

Trust in my help, for I did no walk alone, and I will walk with you as our Father walked with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home